Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Progress: List of Divine Powers
The subject explains it all. I'm compiling a list of all 21 of the divine powers and the amount of boost per lvl. I know each additional power costs more and more but haven't figured out how it scales yet. I have 12 powers active presently and unlocking the 13th will cost me 20.84T (trillion !). I've only done 2-3 implosion/prestige cycles but my last implosion netted me about 1 Trillion iirc. That's with lvl 50 realm of riches (+50% more antimatter from resetting) and I also spent $4.00 in the shop to go from 1x to 3x multiplier on total antimatter from imploding.

Besides realm of riches, I highly recommend: Laurel of Luck (Boosts chance for dark matter), Godly Cleverness, and Celestial Plans (Makes divine powers cheaper to level up)
Dark matter is very important if you want to progress quickly, The top two abilities on the 4th tab (Called abilities) are the only ones you should focus on. The others are junk and only last a few mins. Save your dark matter up and get tap multiplier to x3 at the least. You can also get the first ability which keeps tapping x times per second even when you have the app closed. I've built colliders all the way up to the Neutron Star so far but nothing earns you matter as fast as tapping. Make sure to keep God of taps' level high. Level 400-500 buying lvls x10 at a time will go by fast. Also, you can tap with 5, 6, 15 fingers at a time...the speed scales!

Divine Powers: Last Update Aug 7, 2017

Only missing info is for Swift Start

❓ = Reqd % per level info

❓Swift Start:  Start with x Matter in a new universe

Heavenly Hand:  Enhances the production of tapping by 10% per level

Gravity Orb: Enhances the production of collisions by by 10% each level

Strange Matter: Reduces all cost  by 10% each level

Gesture of Velocity: Increases the speed of colliders by 10% each level

Circle of Eternity:  Increased the efficiency of accumulating frozen time by 1% per level (uncapped)

Gods Deftness: Increases the chance to buy a collider twice by 0.5% per level

Realm of Riches:  Increases the amount of Antimatter you get when resetting by 1% per level

Godly Cleverness:  Increases the chance of getting two upgrade points by 1% per level

Realm of Knowledge:  Start with 1 upgrade per lvl in a new universe

Celestial Plans:  Divides the cost of divine power upgrades by additional 1% per lvl

Concept of Eternity:  Increases your maximum freeze time by 1 hour per lvl

Laurel of Luck:  Increases the chance of creating Dark Matter when tapping  by 1% each level (1/3600 basechance).

Divine Fist:  Increases the chance of mighty taps by 1% per lvl

Divine Finger:  Increases the Matter from mighty taps by 10% per level

Divine Will:  Increases the chance of mighty collisions by 1% per lvl

Divine Determination:  Increases the production of mighty collisions by 10% each level

Rapid Decision:  Increases the chance of rapid collisions by 0.5% per lvl

Agile Momentum:  Increases the speed of rapid collisions by 5% per lvl

Divine Gift:  Gives a chance to get Matter refunded when creating colliders by 0.5% per lvl

Anachronism:  Grants 1 minute of warp time per lvl on implosion

**Singularity (Sacrifice all other 21 divine powers to acquire) You will lose boost to dark matter drop rate AKA: "Laurel of Luck"
(04.08.2017, 20:59)Face-Plants Wrote: The subject explains it all. I'd like to try and gather a list of all 21 of the divine powers so it will be easier to decide the set of 4 that bests suits each person's play style. I've listed the ones I've encountered so far with the exception of the first three I got rid of before thinking to record them.

Divine Powers:

-Gravity Orb: Enhances the production of collisions by 10% each level
-Circle of Eternity: Increases efficiency of accumulating frozen time by 1% per level
-Gods Deftness: Increases the chance of buying a collider twice by 0.5% per level
-Realm of Riches: increases antimatter you get when resetting by 1% each level
-Godly Cleverness: increases the chance of getting to upgrade points at a time by 1% each level
-Laurel of Luck: increases the chance of getting dark matter when tapping by 1% each level
-Strange Matter: reduces all costs by 10% per level
??-Heavenly Hand: Increases the production of ??

-> There should be 13 more to go. 

**Singularity (Sacrifice all other 21 divine powers to acquire): Base production +50% per lvl
(Careful, you lose ability that gets dark matter faster)

Hope this helps

Divine Powers
  • Heavenly Hand:  Enhances the production of tapping by x%
  • Gravity Orb: Enhances the production of collisions by x%
  • Strange Matter: Reduces all cost by x%
  • Gesture of Velocity: Increases the speed of colliders by x%
  • Circle of Eternity:  Increased the efficiency of accumulating frozen time by x% (uncapped)
  • Gods Deftness: Increases the chance to buy a collider twice by x%
  • Realm of Riches:  Increases the amount of Antimatter you get when resetting by x%
  • Swift Start:  Start with x Matter in a new universe
  • Godly Cleverness:  Increases the chance of getting two upgrade points by x%
  • Realm of Knowledge:  Start with x upgrades in a new universe
  • Celestial Plans:  Divides the cost of divine power upgrades by additional x%
  • Concept of Eternity:  Increases your maximum freeze time by x hours
  • Laurel of Luck:  Increases the chance of creating Dark Matter when tapping by x% (1/3600 basechance).
  • Divine Fist:  Increases the chance of mighty taps by x%
  • Divine Finger:  Increases the Matter from mighty taps by x%
  • Divine Will:  Increases the chance of mighty collisions by x%
  • Divine Determination:  Increases the production of mighty collisions by x%
  • Rapid Decision:  Increases the chance of rapid collisions by x%
  • Agile Momentum:  Increases the speed of rapid collisions by x%
  • Divine Gift:  Gives a chance to get Matter refunded when creating colliders by x%
  • Anachronism:  Grants x minutes of warp time on implosion
Thanks man that is exactly what I was looking for and thank you for the quick response also. The only thing I'd like to add is the amount each power adds per level which I'm working on now.
(04.08.2017, 21:16)Face-Plants Wrote: Thanks man that is exactly what I was looking for and thank you for the quick response also. The only thing I'd like to add is the amount each power adds per level which I'm working on now.

Any time.  Good luck with that last part. I work 60-80 hours per week. I just don't have the time to put that part together.
(04.08.2017, 22:13)Face-Plants Wrote: I work in IT w/ numbers and stats all day. It's no sweat. Here's the merged list with all the info I've gathered so far. Only missing the % per lvl for 5 powers. I also included a pic of my current combo of powers for farming.

❓ = Reqd % per level info

-Heavenly Hand:  Enhances the production of tapping by 10% per level

Gravity Orb: Enhances the production of collisions by by 10% each level

Strange Matter: Reduces all cost  by 10% each level

❓Gesture of Velocity: Increases the speed of colliders by x%

Circle of Eternity:  Increased the efficiency of accumulating frozen time by 1% per level (uncapped)

Gods Deftness: Increases the chance to buy a collider twice by 0.5% per level

Realm of Riches:  Increases the amount of Antimatter you get when resetting by 1% per level

❓Swift Start:  Start with x Matter in a new universe

Godly Cleverness:  Increases the chance of getting two upgrade points by 1% per level

Realm of Knowledge:  Start with 1 upgrade per lvl in a new universe

Celestial Plans:  Divides the cost of divine power upgrades by additional 1% per lvl

Concept of Eternity:  Increases your maximum freeze time by 1 hour per lvl

Laurel of Luck:  Increases the chance of creating Dark Matter when tapping  by 1% each level (1/3600 basechance).

Divine Fist:  Increases the chance of mighty taps by 1% per lvl

❓Divine Finger:  Increases the Matter from mighty taps by x%

Divine Will:  Increases the chance of mighty collisions by 1% per lvl

❓Divine Determination:  Increases the production of mighty collisions by x%

Rapid Decision:  Increases the chance of rapid collisions by 0.5% per lvl

Agile Momentum:  Increases the speed of rapid collisions by 5% per lvl

❓Divine Gift:  Gives a chance to get Matter refunded when creating colliders by x%

Anachronism:  Grants 1 minute of warp time per lvl on implosion

**Singularity (Sacrifice all other 21 divine powers to acquire) You will lose boost to dark matter drop rate AKA: "Laurel of Luck"

Nice!  Good job!!!
Mine says: "Anachronism : Grants 5 secs dbl speed on implosion"  

Huh

Also have a DP: "Chronological Paradox: Grants 5 secs of double production on implosion."

It's right after Anachronism, so it's the last DP, methinks.

That would complete your list of 21/22 DP's.  Smile

Ver. 1.259