Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
google account login bug
DOK so I have an annoying glitch that keeps happening to me it keeps asking me to sign into Google account on my iPhone and this happens every time I  Open the game even after I have signed in and the only way to get past this is done and then it takes me to the game however sometimes not even that works and it just takes me to a blank screen and I have to close out the game and reopen it I’m not sure what pictures to send so I will wait for a response and upload them into required picture This is not hurting the game however when I check on the game twice a day he gets very annoying
I came to post the same thing. I also tried submitting this bug through the app, but I keep getting a "sending mail failed" error message.

It would be great if this could be looked in to.
Free Movie Bet Seattle. Win up to $270,000.00 from Box Office Hits 1 click. Visit here ![Image: red-new.gif]
Seattle Wealth Fund. Global Investments, Condos, Movies & Travel earn 2k - $50,000 per month from 1 post while you sleep .
[Image: jeff.jpg]

Now that Amazon's market cap has reached $1 trillion, the next question is: when will its founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos, become a trillionaire?

Amazon's market cap soared past $1 trillion Tuesday, bringing Bezos' net worth to more than $168 billion. His gain on Tuesday alone is around $1.8 billion based on the stock he holds.

Become a small business, Startups Investment Broker and International Properties dealer .
We provide all the tools and resources you need . Earn over $50,000 a month with your own online company .