Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IdleFruitNinja - Perhaps? [PreAlpha]
Yesterday I made a mockup of a Fruit Ninja game, which has an endless melon spawner and the ability to slice them, but nothing more yet.

I thought the idea would be cool to combine this with a typical idle game, because afaik this doesn't exist yet and is an alternative to the typical "tap this button 1000 times" idle games, as there can be a lot of ideas and variance brought into slicing stuff.

I'm looking for ideas what things could be sliced (It doesn't have to be fruits, the setting could easily be something else), what idle mechanic you guys would want (I'm thinking of a list of things that are sliced automatically, basically like in Idle Universe, but again, it can be something different) and what prestige mechanic would be cool.

So by all means, suggest your ideas, let's discuss them here and see, if we can put together a game like this.

The current pre-alpha can be downloaded here, but there's really not much more to see than on the screenshot.

[Image: IdleFruitNinja.png]
Credits to Brackeys.
(22.08.2017, 13:08)Exabytez Wrote: Yesterday I made a mockup of a Fruit Ninja game, which has an endless melon spawner and the ability to slice them, but nothing more yet.

I thought the idea would be cool to combine this with a typical idle game, because afaik this doesn't exist yet and is an alternative to the typical "tap this button 1000 times" idle games, as there can be a lot of ideas and variance brought into slicing stuff.

I'm looking for ideas what things could be sliced (It doesn't have to be fruits, the setting could easily be something else), what idle mechanic you guys would want (I'm thinking of a list of things that are sliced automatically, basically like in Idle Universe, but again, it can be something different) and what prestige mechanic would be cool.

So by all means, suggest your ideas, let's discuss them here and see, if we can put together a game like this.

The current pre-alpha can be downloaded here, but there's really not much more to see than on the screenshot.

[Image: IdleFruitNinja.png]
Credits to Brackeys.

Maybe do, like the first level all fruits, then you can upgrade to like a bakery and cut cakes and danishes but earn more money. Once you reach a certain amount of money you can have each item sliced by CPU (the idle part)