Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for Saturdays game
TORONTO -- Jermain Defoe appears to be set to return from injury when Toronto FC visits Sporting Kansas City on Saturday. Defoe, who has missed the previous two games with a groin strain, is the teams leading scorer with 11 goals in 15 games. "We may have Jermain back, but again we dont want to push him too much," said coach Ryan Nelsen. "(Defoes) status is that its looking positive, its looking really good, so yeah he might be available." When asked, the striker would not confirm his status for Saturdays match. If he does return, itll be welcome news for the Reds, who are struggling with . Defender Doneil Henry was among those who did not participate in training Thursday due to illness. Defoe missed the teams 2-0 win in Montreal and 3-2 win in Columbus this month due to the injury, which was initially believed to be a sports hernia. He also missed the MLS All-Star game last week. It was announced on Aug. 4 that Defoe had suffered a groin strain, which was expected to keep him out of the lineup for two to three weeks. Saturday would be Day 12 since the announcement. The 31-year-old also missed Torontos 2-1 loss at home to Sporting KC (11-6-6) on July 26 serving a one-game suspension for yellow card accumulation. Toronto (9-7-5) will be without defender Mark Bloom (MCL strain) and captain Steven Caldwell (quad) for Saturdays game, which concludes a stretch of four consecutive road games. Nelsen said the defenders could be available when Toronto return home for a match with the Chicago Fire next Saturday. Frank Ntilikina Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. Mitchell Robinson Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com/ki...ks-jersey/. Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. Anthony Mason Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. Phil Jackson Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL all-star Bryan Chiu as their offensive line coach. Chiu spent his entire 13-year CFL career as a centre with the Montreal Alouettes. He was named a CFL all-star seven times, the leagues outstanding lineman in 2002, and helped the Alouettes earn Grey Cup titles in 2002 and 2009. The Vancouver native retired as a Grey Cup champion before the 2010 season. "I am very excited that Bryan Chiu was available to join our staff," Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said in a statement. "Bryan is a competitor whose 13 years of playing experience and winning approach will provve invaluable to our offensive line.dddddddddddd" Chiu was most recently a member of the Concordia Stingers coaching staff, serving as offensive line coach and assistant offensive co-ordinator. "I am thrilled for the opportunity to come to Toronto and work with the entire coaching staff, especially Scott Milanovich and (GM) Jim Barker," Chiu said. "These two men were each, at different times, instrumental in the Grey Cup championship teams I was part of as a player. I want to thank the Argonauts organization for believing in me and I look forward to meeting the players and getting to work." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '