Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antimatter
Was there a recent update within the last day or two that reduced the amount of antimatter generated? Or does antimatter produce less the more you implode?

For ex: I got to Neutron Star and got about 400 billion antimatter. Then I imploded. Then I got to Red Super giant, and got 500 trillion antimatter. Then I imploded. Now, I got all the way to Star Cloud, but have only generated 50million antimatter this time... it produced SIGNIFICANTLY less antimatter this time. 

Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's supposed to be this way...
How is Antimatter generated? Is it 1% of regular matter? Or is it produced by time? Or something else?
Hey,
yes we reduced the amount of antimatter, that players get, given any amount of matter.
The antimatter gain is calculated from the amount of matter you own.
I don't have the exact formula in my head, but it's something like
(matter/1e6)^(1/3)
OK awesome! Sounds good thanks! Smile
Hey there I wrote a support ticket which you can ignore now... I know what' wrong with Antimatter...

But tell me how I should ever progress now? I am not a full time player and for the next ability I need ae of antimatter (got 17/21) but I just get trillions (with 7 of multiplicators bought) 

So what you want me to do is playing more than a week for just one new ability? Or even just to upgrade an ability? That doesn' sound great at all to me sorry
(19.11.2017, 13:15)HuskyWolfpack Wrote: Hey there I wrote a support ticket which you can ignore now... I know what' wrong with Antimatter...

But tell me how I should ever progress now? I am not a full time player and for the next ability I need ae of antimatter (got 17/21) but I just get trillions (with 7 of multiplicators bought) 

So what you want me to do is playing more than a week for just one new ability? Or even just to upgrade an ability? That doesn' sound great at all to me sorry

Hey Husky,
the balancing is definitely not perfect, but we definitely want to last divine powers to be a long term goal and not achieved within hours. 
Our stats say that other players are able to get the last divine powers in a reasonable amount of time, so you might want to salvage divine powers that don't help you, combine e.g. double tap production with double overall production and focus on tapping for a run or other methods to reach that goal.
Good luck!