Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily reward glitched and reset
been playing this for a few weeks now and didn't even notice this yesterday but as title says have had the 8 to infinity dark matter reward for several weeks and all of a sudden it glitched and reset back to day one right before a big purchase here are pictures to help i don't know why they are so big hope they help. and if there is a way to get my dark matter fixed it would be awesome as i am currently out 55 dm and it will grow daily
[Image: ?ui=2&ik=3b33fe3e46&view=fimg&th=1609106...&zw&atsh=1]
[Image: ?ui=2&ik=3b33fe3e46&view=fimg&th=1609107...&zw&atsh=1]
Hey, unfortunately the images aren't linked correctly, could you fix it so we can have a look?
The timer for the daily rewards should only reset if you didn't play for 48 hours.
Free Movie Bet Seattle. Win up to $270,000.00 from Box Office Hits 1 click. Visit here ![Image: red-new.gif]
Seattle Wealth Fund. Global Investments, Condos, Movies & Travel earn 2k - $50,000 per month from 1 post while you sleep .
[Image: jeff.jpg]

Now that Amazon's market cap has reached $1 trillion, the next question is: when will its founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos, become a trillionaire?

Amazon's market cap soared past $1 trillion Tuesday, bringing Bezos' net worth to more than $168 billion. His gain on Tuesday alone is around $1.8 billion based on the stock he holds.

Become a small business, Startups Investment Broker and International Properties dealer .
We provide all the tools and resources you need . Earn over $50,000 a month with your own online company .