Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Warp Stuck
I just had Time Warp stuck at x1.46: .69% on v 1.220.   It was tempting to let it run for a few days but I closed out the app and reopened it. Time Warp was unstuck.
I had that with a 0 day 0 Hour and 0 Second time warp. Was it a graphical glitch or was it running at 1.46x as stated? For me it finished at 100% but never ended the time warp effect.
(02.08.2017, 03:22)OneGoodPixel Wrote: I had that with a 0 day 0 Hour and 0 Second time warp. Was it a graphical glitch or was it running at 1.46x as stated? For me it finished at 100% but never ended the time warp effect.

In my case the time warp was still running at an accelerated speed. Not the full speed it was capable of doing but still faster than the idle speed. When I reopened the app it was back to normal speed.
Hey, did you encounter the bug again since you posted the issue? We didn't find a bug in the code for the time warp itself, so we assume that something else broke and broke the time warp with it.

Can you reproduce the bug intentionally?