Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rounding
Can we get a feature like a rounding option.  For example when I am buying 10x levels, and my God of Taps is level 11. Instead of bringing it to 21 it would bring it to 20. 100x would work as bringing the level from 11 to 100 instead of 111.
(02.08.2017, 03:38)OneGoodPixel Wrote: Can we get a feature like a rounding option.  For example when I am buying 10x levels, and my God of Taps is level 11. Instead of bringing it to 21 it would bring it to 20. 100x would work as bringing the level from 11 to 100 instead of 111.

Do you keep in mind, that if you have some upgrades like "get the chance of X% getting back the materia spent on XY" is playing into this?
If your chance is 5% and you buy 100 steps at once, it is possible that you reach 105 steps instead? Just to mention this.

Surely it is possible though and I like this idea Smile
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda
(02.08.2017, 08:50)Brötchenpanzer Wrote:
(02.08.2017, 03:38)OneGoodPixel Wrote: Can we get a feature like a rounding option.  For example when I am buying 10x levels, and my God of Taps is level 11. Instead of bringing it to 21 it would bring it to 20. 100x would work as bringing the level from 11 to 100 instead of 111.

Do you keep in mind, that if you have some upgrades like "get the chance of X% getting back the materia spent on XY" is playing into this?
If your chance is 5% and you buy 100 steps at once, it is possible that you reach 105 steps instead? Just to mention this.

Hmm I don't know the full in-and-outs of this game. I will explore more throughout as I learn the game more
(02.08.2017, 18:28)OneGoodPixel Wrote:
(02.08.2017, 08:50)Brötchenpanzer Wrote:

Hmm I don't know the full in-and-outs of this game. I will explore more throughout as I learn the game more
I did experiment with that at one point by doing increments of 10 or 100 but due to Divine Upgrades it would turn out to be 105 like in the example presented. At first I was a little frustrated because my OCD wanted it to all be sequential and uniform but after thinking about it a little bit I'd rather have the extra 5 (as in the example) rather than have it rounded down to 100.  Sometimes that little extra 5 helps bring some others to the next 100th (purchasing 1 or 2) to give that extra point for regular upgrades.  Pros and cons either way.
There is a divine power that grants a chance to get the matter for a purchase back, but with it, buying 10 of smth will still result in buying 10 of it, not more.
There is another divine power though that grants a chance to purchase something twice. In conjunction, these two can be very strong.
An option to purchase until round 100, 200, 1000 etc. would make no sense, due to the latter divine power.